corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Probably the weirdest thing you will read today.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Probably the weirdest thing you will read today.
Dan B

User status: Offline
28th Sep 04 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I miss the proper lucid dreams I used to have when I was younger, they were great!

Being able to control your dreams, knowing that they're dreams but you can do what you like, it's a superb feeling!

The weirdest dream-sequence I had, quite a few years ago, was a "story" (which I can't remember the details of any more) which definitely spread over 2 nights......kinda woke up in the middle of it one morning, but it continued near enough where it left off the following night. Kinda spooky, at the time.
CorsaLad16v

28th Sep 04 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a re-occuring nightmare when i was younger until one night when it actually went past the point that i used to get to before i woke up, n i managed to finish the dream/nightmare n aint had it since
Laney

29th Sep 04 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last night I dreamt I reversed into a Focus as I was parking my car ( )

I remember thinking "wait, this is a dream, I don't need to worry about this" and promptly woke up

[Edited on 29-09-2004 by Laney]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Probably the weirdest thing you will read today. 23 database queries in 0.0778399 seconds