corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The movie HellBoy...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The movie HellBoy...
CorsaLad16v

User status: Offline
6th Oct 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been to see it with the g/f, its weird but its an alright film, not one that i'd own on DvD to watch again n again tho. Reminds me a bit of The Hulk but i'd say this has a better story to it n it comes together well. its just odd.

Discuss
Pablo

6th Oct 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have it saw it few months bak, its good i liked it, strange but wot do u expect with a title hell boy
CorsaLad16v

6th Oct 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went in cinema n they only had 2 movies up on the listings so had to ask at the desk what was showing, the g/f wanted to see summat funny so i asked the woman whats funny thats showing? n she said HellBoy, its a comedy "ish" film, never heard of it so thought what the hell, i saw no comedy lol just a weird devil dude and the weird fish dude too whats that about?

[Edited on 06-10-2004 by CorsaLad16v]
smack

6th Oct 04 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

possible the worst film iv ever seen, from start to finish just real lame and weak.
Hated it.
Dan B

7th Oct 04 at 01:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't like it, to be honest......weak story, nothing of any real entertainment in it.

[Edited on 07/10/2004 by Dan B]
Cavey

7th Oct 04 at 02:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really liked this film, didn't get bogged down explaining detailed "backgrounds" of everyone like most other superhero films do.

WAs entertaining, and cheesy goodness Only good review i've read of it was in Kerrang though to be honest.

But i thought it was a top film, managed to acquire a perfect dvd rip

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The movie HellBoy... 23 database queries in 0.4615471 seconds