corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Framed Signed U2 Photo For Sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Framed Signed U2 Photo For Sale
jock@sw-cc.com

User status: Offline
   9th Oct 04 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right then the time has come for me to part with my pride and joy,its my signed u2 photo,origanial photo taken from there latest album front cover(in the airport)signed by the whole band ie bono,edge...prof sealed and framed and was a gift to me from island records(u2s own record lable)a couple of years ago...

its in mint condition and a must for any die hard u2 fans out there or collectors.
not too sure on its value right now but i do know its a very rare item and will earn more money the older it gets

the only reason im selling this is that ive been offered a mint project car and im a little bit short on the cash front so need to raise the dif asap

so come on peps make me an offer on this asap pm or email me...

also ive just taken some pics of it and as soon as i find my lead for the camra ill upload them
jock@sw-cc.com

9th Oct 04 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
jock@sw-cc.com

10th Oct 04 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need 200 notes to pick up my new car so the first person to offer me 200 notes takes it

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Framed Signed U2 Photo For Sale 25 database queries in 0.0079861 seconds