corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » just got in from magaluf

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just got in from magaluf
Ben
Banned

User status: Offline
11th Oct 04 at 04:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking ace holiday ,going to book it as soon as we can afford for next yr. was end of season but still everywhere was open . went to pirates show which was absolutly brilliant on wed, free sangria so we all took advantage of it.needless to say we were all wrecked. i ended up on stage , come 2nd to a girl our challenges were to get a white bra, a driving license, a topless bird(mine was fit as fuck too) and a business card.

next night we went to BCM for the RnB night which was also quality , cost 20euros in free drinks all night and loads of gifts .quality club , we also went there on thursday where it was the last night, was the "biggest foam party in the world" foam were like 5ft tall, got absolutly smashed that night, my mate also fractured his leg when we were all sliding across the floor.

for the rest of the nights we just went around the bars ,which there is absolutly loads of. then trecked upto boomarang till 6am. there were loads of good deals like 2 pints of lager and 2 shots for 2euros 50.

got a shag 1st night (sun) , 2nd night (mon) and 3rd on the tues , but then i ended up falling for some1 and stayed with her for rest of holiday. got some wkd photos which ill upload after ive had some sleep.
the quality of totty there is and the weather was brilliant .

i would defianatly reccomend it if you aint been, by far been the best holiday that ive been on
purple_corsa_gls

11th Oct 04 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pirates was cool. I went to BCM on the chav night. I felt under dressed not being in Burberry
Adam-D

11th Oct 04 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need a holiday
just picking where
shawboy

11th Oct 04 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope you wasnt sliding on the floor in the foam?
when i went my mate did ot and when we go back to the appartment he had carrots and sweetcorn in his hair, so we could only think that people had been sick in foam.
Andy Stocker

11th Oct 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I started choking on the foam & couldn't breathe when I got right in the middle of it. Then in the toilets there were alot of people being sick after swallowing the foam
Only one night did we venture up the hill.
Most nights started in Panama Jacks then into BCM as it was convenient as we were staying in the Jungla Apartments.
Ben
Banned

11th Oct 04 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh we were all sliding about like drunken fools , thats how he did his leg in . ill get some pics up when battery charges up on camera
langey

11th Oct 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

canne wait for the pics

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
got a shag 1st night (sun) , 2nd night (mon) and 3rd on the tues

sounds like a brilliant holiday

Voyto

11th Oct 04 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This Foam??

God i miss that place, i would post up some of my other pics but they are just not suitable for the boards
langey

12th Oct 04 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics???

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » just got in from magaluf 23 database queries in 0.0471430 seconds