corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Going to be in Oxford Fri, Sat, and Sun

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Going to be in Oxford Fri, Sat, and Sun
MULLER2

User status: Offline
15th Oct 04 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL - If your looking for places to go - Thirst and the Bridge are quite good. Keep away from Parkend (sharkend as we know it) loads of f*ckin wanna be townies and dirty whores.

I live close to Oxford so go there alot - I will be having it large tonight in the Oxford Brookes Student union! Come ON!!!
Dr Pepper

15th Oct 04 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by V8
Well I won't have time to go round oxford during day - gonna be training with the Japanese Masters al through day - and if its dull at night -don't think ill be popping for a cruise then either !!

gonna be really sad now though - anyone know if that tesco's has a jet wash - or know if there's a decent jetwash near the hotel ???

Abingdon tescos has a jet wash mate---- dont use the wheel cleaner though cos it dont work
Dr Pepper

15th Oct 04 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MULLER2
LOL - If your looking for places to go - Thirst and the Bridge are quite good. Keep away from Parkend (sharkend as we know it) loads of f*ckin wanna be townies and dirty whores.

I live close to Oxford so go there alot - I will be having it large tonight in the Oxford Brookes Student union! Come ON!!!

As will I
Tom

15th Oct 04 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was driving a kia sedona yesterday how cool did I look
MULLER2

15th Oct 04 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
quote:
Originally posted by MULLER2

As will I

Sweet - Pleasuredome right?

First time i've been this year - my mate goes to uni so we all go as his 'guests' to abuse bar! LOL

Can you still send pic's to the DJ and he displayed them on the screen?
V8

15th Oct 04 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So what sorta night life is there - thats aint full of pikeys, and druggies then ???
Robbo

15th Oct 04 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not a lot
V8

15th Oct 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmmmm - Looks like Ill just have to be sad and polish my car of an evening then !!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Going to be in Oxford Fri, Sat, and Sun 23 database queries in 0.0063820 seconds