corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » my u2u inbox

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my u2u inbox
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 04 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is full of shite

reading thru them makes me think i'm mentally ill

got so much random crap generated its crazy
leeshez

22nd Oct 04 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Empty it then
3CorsaMeal

22nd Oct 04 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
i feel drawn to you, like a moth to a light

Or flies to a turd.

Word!

3CorsaMeal

22nd Oct 04 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
do u ever wish u had a fanny, so u could put stuff in it?

no i wish i had affany and boobies so i could chain them alltogether with a white garden chain and hang from the lights
3CorsaMeal

22nd Oct 04 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
can i lay an egg in you?

It'll be about quail size

you maye , after can i make an omlette?
3CorsaMeal

22nd Oct 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is my fav one.........

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Do u think u would still find me funny if i only had one arm and half a leg?

it would make sports day funny imo

possibly yes , it would also make swimming fun , could we give you prostate animal arms and legs?

Oui monsiuer..

i could have a pigs leg for an arm and maybe a dragons leg for a leg????

would this be feasible?

i belive so , allthough i wouldnt go for a dragons leg , more so towards ostrich, the surgery will be easyer and you wil have far suppior boost gains from this?

This may suffice, i am hoping to acheive maximum boost gains, but fear i may end up with a superior leg, meaning i should consider multiple ostrich leg transplant.... hopefully producing an evenly distributed boost gain.

Over and out!

yes that would work as yoyu can evenly distrobute the boost gains accross the legs , what about the ostrich neck also?

the neck may have to wait until i've adjusted to the boost gains.

If i add the neck flex gains to the leg boost gains i may find i end up with a megagain. i'll just stick to phase 1 boost gains i think.

do u plan any gains?

around about +6psi

allthough you may run lean
Robbo

22nd Oct 04 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nismo

22nd Oct 04 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
this is my fav one.........

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Do u think u would still find me funny if i only had one arm and half a leg?

it would make sports day funny imo

possibly yes , it would also make swimming fun , could we give you prostate animal arms and legs?

Oui monsiuer..

i could have a pigs leg for an arm and maybe a dragons leg for a leg????

would this be feasible?

i belive so , allthough i wouldnt go for a dragons leg , more so towards ostrich, the surgery will be easyer and you wil have far suppior boost gains from this?

This may suffice, i am hoping to acheive maximum boost gains, but fear i may end up with a superior leg, meaning i should consider multiple ostrich leg transplant.... hopefully producing an evenly distributed boost gain.

Over and out!

yes that would work as yoyu can evenly distrobute the boost gains accross the legs , what about the ostrich neck also?

the neck may have to wait until i've adjusted to the boost gains.

If i add the neck flex gains to the leg boost gains i may find i end up with a megagain. i'll just stick to phase 1 boost gains i think.

do u plan any gains?

around about +6psi

allthough you may run lean

Mazin i remember tht convo
3CorsaMeal

22nd Oct 04 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

boost gains wtf
Nismo

22nd Oct 04 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

neck flex gains
3CorsaMeal

22nd Oct 04 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL

never did acheive my "megagain"

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » my u2u inbox 23 database queries in 0.0105460 seconds