corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » buttons!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author buttons!
CorsaLad

User status: Offline
   16th Feb 03 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm currently creating a system in microsoft access 2000. the standard buttons in this are pretty boring. dows anyone know any sites where different buttons can be downloaded?

cheers

james
Tim
Site Administrator

16th Feb 03 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you use MFC's in Visual Basic programming? Then if so, there's loads of owner-drawn button classes.

Sorry dunno VB too well.
Tim
Site Administrator

16th Feb 03 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually, just look at this:

http://www.vbaccelerator.com/codelib/ssubtmr/odbtn.htm
CorsaLad

16th Feb 03 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

k cheers mate. just out of interest how do u know so much about computers in general?!
Tim
Site Administrator

16th Feb 03 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just worked for a ISP since I was 16 (after work experience with them), and do lots of hobby stuff... oh, and was arrested by Scotland Yard for hacking at 16... too many lates nights basically.

[Edited on 16-02-2003 by Tim]
CorsaLad

16th Feb 03 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, arrested by scotland yard! so how old u now then? u mite be able to help me, i cant get into my hotmail account, it worked at college but not at home!
Tim
Site Administrator

16th Feb 03 at 16:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm 21 now...
CorsaLad

16th Feb 03 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fairy nuff, u got ne idea bout this hotmail thing? every other site works apart from hotmail adn its really annoying because ive got the entire system in access in an email attachment and i really need to access it.
Tim
Site Administrator

16th Feb 03 at 16:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Site just doesn't load up?
CorsaLad

16th Feb 03 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i type in my sign in name and password, then click sign in... and its says "The page cannot be displayed"
CorsaLad

16th Feb 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got one of my mates to try and sign in with his account and it didnt work either, so its not my account
Tim
Site Administrator

16th Feb 03 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could be anything from browser security settings, etc. Try hitting refresh when it says the page can't be displayed and say yes to resubmitting info.
CorsaLad

16th Feb 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it worked up until the middle of the week on my pc! its really weird ive tried refreshing and changing the browser settings! pain in the arse!
Dan B

25th Oct 04 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you manage to fix this? It's been a while, just thought I'd check!
Dom

25th Oct 04 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in VB mate, you can wack in ocx add-ons or user-controls, which are basically ocx files but not compiled and are inserted into module/class files and loaded from there

easiest place would be to go to www.pscode.com and search for "command buttons" under the visual basic bit. It will list loads and loads of source code, zip files etc etc However, if you can STAY AWAY from ocx files if you are wanting to use your vb project on another system as you have to include the ocx file with you (whereas module/class files get included with the rest of the source)
Dom

25th Oct 04 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan B

twat i thought it was a new thread, didnt check the date oh wells, ill leave my post
Dan B

26th Oct 04 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
quote:
Originally posted by Dan B

twat i thought it was a new thread, didnt check the date oh wells, ill leave my post

Can you tell I was bored earlier?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » buttons! 23 database queries in 0.0130482 seconds