corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » One of those days...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author One of those days...
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
26th Oct 04 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had one of those days that makes you think about your life today, started off by spending most of it with the lady I love, had a fantastic time, makes me want to spend my life with her more than ever before...

The on the way home, saw a massive accident on the motorway, a sea of blue lights, multiple cars facing in every direction/position you could think of, and screens up whilst the fire crews cut people free... strange to think that someone won't be goin home from that tonight, possibly ever again.
Graham

26th Oct 04 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get this occasionally, have one great half of the day then you see something thats really bad like you did later makes you think we're not all that invincible after all
CorsAsh

26th Oct 04 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just heard two women were fatally injured in the crash I saw

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » One of those days... 23 database queries in 0.0114911 seconds