corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » throttle body help

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author throttle body help
Siberia

User status: Offline
8th Nov 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
so 40mm parallels are the ideal one for my car, aiming for 190-200bhp in the end.

would ya get that much from your spec? that would be sweet.....

if i got 180 out of mine i'd be chuffed.....

think i'm starting to get used to the new power i have at the moment....

doesnt seem that fast anymore till i race someone that is

bloody destroyed a 1.6 focus the other night.....
broster
Premium Member

8th Nov 04 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill ge tabout 170-180 with my spec as it is so im told, but with new cams etc will be 190
Joff

8th Nov 04 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or go for baby 30mm trumpets and make up a nice wide airbox on top with a direct feed of cold air.
broster
Premium Member

8th Nov 04 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
Or go for baby 30mm trumpets and make up a nice wide airbox on top with a direct feed of cold air.

goingto get the biggest i can find in the world, even if it means removing the boot!
James R

9th Nov 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In that case, you'll need to move the brake servo, that's the issue on pot 1, it's a fight just to get the filter on/off with 40mm trumpets.
James R

9th Nov 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could always yet a LHD corsa
miles

9th Nov 04 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jenvey told me 40's were good for 220bhp on a C20XE.

I paid £250 for my mapping which included fitting and dialing in the vernier pullies, as well as a lot of mincing as we took off the standard management and inlet and fitted the new loom and tb's when we got there.
broster
Premium Member

9th Nov 04 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by miles
Jenvey told me 40's were good for 220bhp on a C20XE.

I paid £250 for my mapping which included fitting and dialing in the vernier pullies, as well as a lot of mincing as we took off the standard management and inlet and fitted the new loom and tb's when we got there.

just emailed a few companies to see whats best cheers for all the input people

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll