corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » hanbrake lever help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hanbrake lever help?
calidus

User status: Offline
9th Nov 04 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have ordered a corsa C sri handbrake lever to try fit to my corsa B, should be fun fun fun lol, well, the lever should be in the post and im already concerned on how to fit it ive heard of old levers being cut off and alsorts of scary stories, but does the replacement one slide on? do u think I will need to put a bucketload of glue n bodgepaste etc to hold it on?
calidus

User status: Offline
9th Nov 04 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please somebody lol has anyone removed a corsa c lever or corsa b lever on here? any tips on removing either of them? wud it be better to remove whole lever mech from car?

New Poll