corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » De-Cat help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author De-Cat help
Coopers_Corsa

User status: Offline
24th Nov 04 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello people, ive got the chance to buy a sportex de-cat pipe (two piece) for my corsa. it came of a L reg 1.4i, can get it for £35.

1) will it fit on my car?
2) is it a good price?
3) will any sensors be messed up by this?
4) how much bhp can i expect to gain?

cheerz people
TOMAS

24th Nov 04 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will free up back pressure. Wont effect any sensors only MOT time. Maybe at most expect 2-3bhp but it will be a lot noisier than before.
Coopers_Corsa

24th Nov 04 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you think that one will be ok with regards fitting wise, thats my main concern really. are the cats all standard on all the corsas or were they changed through the models?
TOMAS

24th Nov 04 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Correct me if im wrong but different modles have different cats/position of cat in exhaust system. My 1.2 16V had the cat in the manifold downpipe.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » De-Cat help 24 database queries in 0.0423651 seconds