corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » lasses who go clubbing

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lasses who go clubbing
Antz

User status: Offline
25th Nov 04 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THIS PARTICULAR MESSAGE IS A HOAX... http://www.alexpepper.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=19638#post19638 Read my comment at the bottom of that... if was first dicovered in 1999, after research by a university it was dixcovered that this drug doesn't even exist!

But still, you should be extra careful of what you are taking in clubs, unless you see the bar staff pour the drink and make damn sure that the person buying hasn't slipped anyhting in it..... you should never take drinks from peop[le you don't know, no matter how little money you have!!
myaztecorsa

25th Nov 04 at 02:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Angie

As for that original story... yeah that's bullshit but if it makes people more aware when they are out it cant be that bad can it

[Edited on 25-11-2004 by Angie]

Totally agree - could not bear the thought of something like this happening to someone close to me. I would hunt them down and make sure they got what they deserved.
3CorsaMeal

25th Nov 04 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOMEN, u can get this little device now that plugs into top of bottles and stops people dropping things in it.

where can i get this so called drug btw?
Holly C

25th Nov 04 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the advise. I've had my drink spiked before with speed didnt agree with me and ended up seriously ill for 4 days. I always drink bottles and put my thumb over the mouth piece. But Leni is right girls drink spiking is becoming more and more. 2 girls in Fareham had their drinks spiked and then were raped about 6 weeks ago.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » lasses who go clubbing 23 database queries in 0.4543200 seconds