corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » how would you do it?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how would you do it?
Antz

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 04 at 02:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

surely if it looks like an oxo cube, a box of oxo cubes would do the trick? rap it in the foil and stick it in the box with the rest, stick it in your case with a tin of beans and a tin of hot dogs... what they gonna do, un wrap every oxo cube to make sure?
Hammer

22nd Nov 04 at 02:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ant D
surely if it looks like an oxo cube, a box of oxo cubes would do the trick? rap it in the foil and stick it in the box with the rest, stick it in your case with a tin of beans and a tin of hot dogs... what they gonna do, un wrap every oxo cube to make sure?

Yes thats xactly wot they would do lol
Antz

22nd Nov 04 at 02:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

naah, we've taken shit like oxo and stuff through to Spain before, as long as it's not just a box of oxo on it's own, like you'd need some tined stuff too, so they'll just think you're fussy about the food over there...

Never done it though and not planning on either, just a thought.
Hammer

22nd Nov 04 at 02:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ur not gettin the point, the sniffer dogs are very very effective and are almost always on duty, if u take drugs with u 2 an airport ur a clown simple as that.
Antz

22nd Nov 04 at 02:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK so dogs are a problem... I personally wouldn't do it, it was just an idea that's all!
Hammer

22nd Nov 04 at 02:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye i know wot ur sayin mate if u were daft enuff to go ahead thats the route id prob take as well, its on his own head and not worth the risk, u cant do fuck all these days with a criminal record.
langey

25th Nov 04 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sxi04
You're an idiot and any1 that sticks up 4 u or tells u to do it is just as stupid, what are you trying to do if your not trying to act hard? do you think people on a corsa forum are going to have a watertight plan to smuggle drugs through an airport, and even if they did would they boastin on a public forum?

shut up dickhead, why am i trying to act hard?
i was just asking becuause i was wondering iuf anyone on here had done it before.

anyway i took a 1/4 over tied to the inside lace on my trackies, worked a treat
mate took some over too, no dogs not stops, nowt. no dogs on the way back either. peice of cake

and all you saying buy it over there, we bought some on the last nite, when we ran out, it was 20euro's (about £15) for an 1/8!!!
Red_SXi

25th Nov 04 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the point in taking a quarter somewhere, thats such a small amount you'd might as well buy it where you are if you can. Also Sxi16vJoe was caught with like 5 Kilo's, which is a bit different from a quarter of an ounce
langey

25th Nov 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because i was going for 3nights, so didnt wanna take too much and have to bring some back.
and to buy a 1/4 over there it woul;d have been 40euro's (£30)

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » how would you do it? 23 database queries in 0.0114701 seconds