corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand new Irmscher Sideskirts for Corsa B

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brand new Irmscher Sideskirts for Corsa B
James

User status: Offline
26th Nov 04 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a pair of brand new genuine Irmcher sideskirts for sale, they are unpainted and come complete with fitting kit, the only thing i don't have is the original box.

I paid £287 for these Direct from Vauxhall a couple of months ago, I may even be able to dig out the reciept if needed. The only reason i'm selling I can't afford to have them fitted so i'm selling up.

Below are a few pics and a pic of what they look like on a Corsa.

Collection would be preferred, i'm based in Bournemouth on the south coast although if collection really isn't practical i'm sure something could be arranged.

Any questions feel free to U2U me, i'm on here most days

I'd like to get £200 for them but feel free to make offers.

Thanks for looking, James

[Edited on 27-11-2004 by James]
James

User status: Offline
27th Nov 04 at 02:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand new Irmscher Sideskirts for Corsa B 25 database queries in 0.2846041 seconds