corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » been to the pub 2nite and...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author been to the pub 2nite and...
CorsaLad16v

User status: Offline
11th Dec 04 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

.. it was like a little kingdom of chavs everywhere i turned there was a burberry cap or lasses with sovereign rings on every finger! i've never seen so many chavs all in one place! this chav lass at the bar kept squeezing my ass n i just gave her a funny look as if to say "oi, funny lookin fucker, get off my ass, chav bint"

funny thing about this pub was that one side of the pub was full of chavs, even the Dj was a chav playing black eyed peas remixes n kelis garbage, the other side of the pub (twas divided by a wall) was full of old biddy's drinking their ale of the friday night happily enjoying smoking pipes n stuff, whilst in the chav kingdom they all had skunk on the go, place stunk of it!

one lass made me laugh, she had a really revealing top on (i say top, was more like a bra) n a long white thick coat with fur on the collar, nice mix! And yes, i saw the traditional chavs with burberry caps, addidas trakkies tucked in their socks and yes... u guessed it... rockport boots

rather entertaining
CorsaLad16v

11th Dec 04 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh, and i witnessed a crash betweena puma n an old fiesta, fiesta pulled out on puma at a junction n got T-boned by the puma quite funny, they just sat there for ages also the cops flew past the accident, not only 1 car but 4 Volvo V70's and a riot van, which almost crashed into a bus then when i got closer home we called into a kebab shop n there were 2 women fighting outside the pub/snooker hall next door.. next minute theres 6 police cars n 2 riot vans almost got arrested for making farting noises when the cops were there, asked if i was being clever, i replied with a swift yes to which he stepped back and asked me questions about what i've had dickwad anyway, all in all was a rather enjoyable night with crashes, fighting, cops allover and a nice kebab
R Lee

11th Dec 04 at 01:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

toooooooooooooo much writing neil
CorsaLad16v

11th Dec 04 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

essay time, dum dum dum dum... dooo dooo can't touch this

its worth a read Mr GP
Matty L

11th Dec 04 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i read it, found it quite funny
CorsaLad16v

11th Dec 04 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wish i had taken pics on my fone but i feared my life in the kingom of chavscum i felt overdressed in my jeans
R Lee

11th Dec 04 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you're rude to police

read it and you obviously had an eventful night
leeshez

11th Dec 04 at 03:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All that fun in 1 place
Adam-D

11th Dec 04 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where the hell do you live?
sounds like a right mixed up place
CorsaLad16v

11th Dec 04 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sheffield... but this 1 pub is in a place called Gleadless... its the 1st time i've ever been in there, and no doubt will be the last time unless i want to go and get photo evidence of the amount of chavs

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » been to the pub 2nite and... 23 database queries in 0.0095100 seconds