corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Any interest in a 04 1.8 SRi? Plus advice wanted.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any interest in a 04 1.8 SRi? Plus advice wanted.
JLo

User status: Offline
12th Dec 04 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm looking at selling my car in the next couple on months, although i would happily sell now if the right offer came along.

It's 8 months old and has done 8,600 miles (alot down the motorway). Always run on Optimax. It's never been raced and i've never taken it about 5500rpm (believe it or not).

Colour is Ultra Blue (Metalic).

It's totally standard except for a Sony CDXF7700 headunit and a JBL sub and amp.

Just don't earn enough to justify such a nice car - basically broke all the time.

When i purchased it the retail price was £11,795 + £300 for metalic. As with all Vauxhalls you never pay the full price.

How much is it worth now?
Where would be best to sell it?
Anyone interested?

Thanks
Black Sapphire SXI

User status: Offline
12th Dec 04 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well in a car supermarket near me 04 and 54 SXi`s which were £10,300 new are selling for a touch over 7,000.
There was a SRi in there a few months back must have also been a 04 plate which was up for £8,500
But just yesterday there was a 04 Focus tdci that was around £14,000 brand new was selling for £8,999

according to the Glass`s value my car on the vauxhall website its worth £7,400 as a part ex so you might be lucky to get £8,500 private sale

[Edited on 12-12-2004 by Black Sapphire SXI]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Any interest in a 04 1.8 SRi? Plus advice wanted. 25 database queries in 0.0129299 seconds