corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone on here dyslexic???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone on here dyslexic???
Corsa^Dan

User status: Offline
13th Dec 04 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am too, i was diagnosed at school with it. had a fair bit of help with it from the school. i have probs with writing (very bad writer) and matchs im hopeless with
Sach

13th Dec 04 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My primary school though I was lazy but is was not till secondary school I found out I was dyslexic. Like many dyslexic people I know what I want to write but can’t get it on paper. what I write has many spelling mistakes, poor sentences and poor grammar.
3CorsaMeal

13th Dec 04 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reckon a lot of people who here are the type to pretend they have it

think a difference between stupid and dyslexic should be made, its not politically correct to call stupid people, dyslexic
S1MON

13th Dec 04 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have it, but the primary school i went to didnt accept this and thought i was colour blind??? because i missed words out of sentances etc..... hasnt effected me too much........ my english 'a' level teacher put on my end of yr report, excellent at english and would do alot better but cant spell for shit!!
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

13th Dec 04 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I may have it slightly.

I was looking at trying to have an assessment in September to see if I was or not. As I do struggle with essays etc..

No good now that I am in my third year of Uni, but it would explain why it takes me longer then others.

Oh yeah I am doing a computing degree.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anyone on here dyslexic??? 23 database queries in 0.0126169 seconds