corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » TOP 8 MORONS OF 2003

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TOP 8 MORONS OF 2003
Drew
Banned

User status: Offline
27th Dec 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. WILL THE REAL DUMMY PLEASE STAND UP? AT&T fired President John Walter after nine months, saying he lacked intellectual leadership. He received a $26 million severance package. Perhaps it's not Walter who's lacking intelligence.

2. WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS: Police in Oakland, CA spent two hours attempting to subdue a gunman who had barricaded himself inside his home. After firing ten tear gas canisters, officers discovered that the man was standing beside them in the police line, shouting, "Please come out and give yourself up."

3. WHAT WAS PLAN B??? An Illinois man, pretending to have a gun, kidnapped a motorist and forced him to drive to two different automated teller machines, wherein the kidnapper proceeded to withdraw money from his own bank accounts.

4. THE GETAWAY! A man walked into a Topeka, Kansas Kwik Stop and asked for all the money in the cash drawer. Apparently, the take was too small, so he tied up the store clerk and worked the counter himself for three hours until police showed up and grabbed him.

5. DID I SAY THAT??? Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just couldn't control himself during a lineup. When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words: "Give me all your money or I'll shoot", the man shouted, "that's not what I said!".

6. ARE WE COMMUNICATING??? A man spoke frantically into the phone: "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart". "Is this her first child?" the doctor asked. "No!" the man shouted, "This is her husband!"

7. NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED! In Modesto, CA, Steven Richard King was arrested for trying to hold up a Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used a thumb and a finger to simulate a gun. Unfortunately, he failed to keep his hand in his pocket. (hellooooooo)!

8. THE GRAND FINALE!!! Last summer, down on Lake Isabella, located in the high desert, an hour east of Bakersfield, CA, some folks, new to boating, were having a problem. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get their brand new 22 foot boat, going. It was very sluggish in almost every maneuver, no matter how much power they applied. After about an hour of trying to make it go, they putted into a nearby marina, thinking someone there may be able to tell them what was wrong. A thorough topside check revealed everything in perfect working condition. The engine ran fine, the out-drive went up and down, and the propeller was the correct size and pitch. So, one of the marina guys jumped in the water to check underneath. He came up choking on water, he was laughing so hard.
NOW REMEMBER...THIS IS TRUE.
Under the boat, still strapped securely in place, was the trailer!
Gavin
Premium Member

27th Dec 04 at 19:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to 8

pew pew pew pewwwww
Matt H

27th Dec 04 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drew
Banned

27th Dec 04 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H

better than ur sheep post huh
Matt H

27th Dec 04 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
quote:

better than ur sheep post huh

yes but i created it myself

you probably got this in an email
Drew
Banned

27th Dec 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shows email posts are better than self created
Mattb

27th Dec 04 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only in america
Matt H

27th Dec 04 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Drew
Banned

27th Dec 04 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

is this a plug for ur sheep post??
Matt H

27th Dec 04 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
quote:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

is this a plug for ur sheep post??

I'd never do such a thing

leeshez

27th Dec 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » TOP 8 MORONS OF 2003 24 database queries in 0.7248909 seconds