corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » my fun experience with steering yesterday

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my fun experience with steering yesterday
Alex

User status: Offline
19th Dec 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was driving along as you usually do in a car, then it felt as though id just run something over steering wheel seemed to bump about a bit.
then it carried on making odd bumping noises, then whenever i turned the wheel it made more bumping noises. then i noticed that the wheel itself was moving up and down and all over as though it had come unfixed further down somewhere. Me being lazy decided not to stop and look but to carry on driving home.
Made it home, and it turns out all it was was a little plastic ring thing had come out of another bigger plastic ring on the big pole thing from the steering wheel!

now arent you glad you read all of this just to find that out
Corsa^Dan

22nd Dec 04 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

riiiight :/
TNM

7th Jan 05 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » my fun experience with steering yesterday 24 database queries in 0.0106840 seconds