corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pda's and alpine help needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pda's and alpine help needed
baz2003uk

User status: Offline
10th Jan 05 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All

I know this should be in electrics but i will get more notice here

I have a dell axim x5 pda running tom tom 3 sat nav now what i want to do is hook it up to my alpine cda-9812
not sure if this can be done
you can set the h/u to mute when a phone rings but i think you have to have the phone connected to the h/u i think you can also run hands free tho the car speakers using the h/u
If this is the case can i connect my pda to the h/u ?
so music is playing on h/u then i get a warning about a turn/speed camera ect which auto mutes the music and plays the warning tho the speakers
im thinking that i might be able to use the same connection as the phone in line
another option if the rear of the h/u has a aux in can i connect it to this and get the same effect as above

Hope some1 can help

The reason i want to do something like this as when you have the music up it can sometimes be a little hard to hear the pda and i dont like the pda holders with build in speakers as they are big and bulky

Steve
Premium Member

10th Jan 05 at 00:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u can sumhow via bluetooth but u need a bluetooth device on ur stereo do a search in google
baz2003uk

10th Jan 05 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been on it like mad using goggle but a bit stumped now just sent you a u2u as well lol had a feeling you would be first to post cheers anyway
baz2003uk

10th Jan 05 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1 else help?????????????????? please

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pda's and alpine help needed 23 database queries in 0.0112128 seconds