corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mounting tv where centre heater vents are?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mounting tv where centre heater vents are?
FINCH WXM

User status: Offline
28th Jan 05 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just removed the center console from the dash and the vents etc. anyone already fitted a tv there? anyone can give me advice or know anyone who will fit the tv in there for me?
also there will be two gaps either side of the tv, how do you fill the gaps and smooth it in as one unit?
MarkW

User status: Offline
29th Jan 05 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sidesport is supposed to be making / supplying one that is similar to Beardy's http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=179960

New Poll