corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How not to start a sunday morning............

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How not to start a sunday morning............
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Feb 05 at 11:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Painfully and with 4 local anesthetics - Ive just had an emergency root canal treatment on one of my teeth - had one b4 but this was more painful - been in agony for over a week then it came to a head yesterday and I had to get something done - Id got an absess on the root

Still got to have 2 hours of micro surgery on it to finish it off now

It really pisses me off cause I really look after my teeth - brush them 2/3 times daily and go to the dentist regularly - but got mates who dont know what a dentist is and they never have problems
Robbo

20th Feb 05 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath

20th Feb 05 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ouch

Glad i've not had that. I've had 5 teeth out in total due to overcrowding and stuff. Had ongoing orthodentist treatment for 2+ years to get my teeth looking good.

Wasn't much fun
Chump

20th Feb 05 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE

Painfully and with 4 local anesthetics - Ive just had an emergency root canal treatment on one of my teeth - had one b4 but this was more painful - been in agony for over a week then it came to a head yesterday and I had to get something done - Id got an absess on the root

It really pisses me off cause I really look after my teeth - brush them 2/3 times daily and go to the dentist regularly - but got mates who dont know what a dentist is and they never have problems

Firstly why on earth do you brush 2-3 times a day? I brush them once....i'm 26 and have never had a filling or any problems with my teeth....i eat loads of shit too.....my teeth are 'perfect' according to my dentist...
Nath

20th Feb 05 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I brush twice a day. Once in the morning once at night. I always thought that was the norm? Not heard of only brushing once before.
Chump

20th Feb 05 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it think that is what is known as the 'snowball' effect...
Tiger

20th Feb 05 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I brush once a day too - at night.

The way i see it is you brush at night, so your mouth is clean, you dont eat anything while your asleep so nothing happens to your teeth to warrant needing to clean them first thing in the morning.

Thats where i stand
Nath

20th Feb 05 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I brush first thing in the morning as my mouth tastes rank.
Colin

20th Feb 05 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brush mine 3 or 4 times a day, sometimes more

Im a clean freak tho
RichR
Premium Member

20th Feb 05 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 times - cause I hate the thought - in fact am paranoid about having bad breath - depends on work as well - If Im on an evening or afternoon shift I clean them b4 work etc

Dentists said Ive got great - teeth - Ive only ever had this problem and oen other - which was a collapsed after I bit a piece of grisstle in a sausage.....
Colin

20th Feb 05 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SAUSAGE
RichR
Premium Member

20th Feb 05 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i knew id get that response when I put that - it was a cumberland sausage as well - on christmas day morning at the moat house in Stoke - about 5 years ago -

whats worse is I had it repaired - then broke it a year later on christmas day, in the moat house at Stoke - this time eating bacon - bit down to hard - whoops out came the cap
Colin

20th Feb 05 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cumberland

Think you should stop indulging in meat in the moat house IMO
Ben
Banned

20th Feb 05 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE

same happened to me mate after the crash , it were really sore then one night when i were watching tv the absess popped and my tooth become really wobbly , in total is cost me just over £300 but its sound now
RichR
Premium Member

20th Feb 05 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah £295 is the bill Ive got for the micro-surgery; wooo - puts car and my new mountain bike on hold

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How not to start a sunday morning............ 23 database queries in 0.0102389 seconds