corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Ground Zero 1200RMS Amp

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ground Zero 1200RMS Amp
corb

User status: Offline
26th Jan 05 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ground Zero GZNA 2600

£300

2channel amp
2 x 300RMS @2ohm
2 x 600RMS @1ohm
1 x 1200RMS @2ohm
Runs perfectly fine at 1ohm mono, and i'd estimate the power to be around 1800RMS, but not 100% sure on that, as theres no official figures for it.

This amp has hardly been used, not been in my car for over a year, and have finally decided to sell it, as the sub its used to drive has also now gone.

corb

1st Mar 05 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
FlamingCorsa

1st Mar 05 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have experienced this amp in action and so has most of the people who got within veiwing distance at max power live! serious bit of kit! forget kenwood amps or anything like that, this is a weapon!!!!!! bargin at this price! iaz

[Edited on 01-03-2005 by FlamingCorsa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Ground Zero 1200RMS Amp 25 database queries in 0.0103540 seconds