corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.2 8v gearbox

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.2 8v gearbox
Adzy2k2

User status: Offline
9th Feb 05 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dunno much about it apart from the fact it came out of a 1.2 8v as i thought it had broken so brought a new one, it went off to get fixed and changed and the mechanic found out that the driveshaft was the problem as it werent put in the gearbox correctly, so it kept dropping out and loosing drive. As the gearbox was already out he replaced it anyway, leaving me with a used gearbox for sale.

The guy who done the work on my car and told me this gearbox is working fine is a registered vauxhall mechanic and works for vauxhall developing cars in the technology centre in luton!

I know its done up to 60,000 miles.
Offers! pickup is required as its very heavy to post!
Adzy2k2

10th Feb 05 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1?...?
Adzy2k2

2nd Mar 05 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.2 8v gearbox 25 database queries in 0.0095298 seconds