corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Recliners or Buckets?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Recliners or Buckets?
TOMAS

User status: Offline
10th Mar 05 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and also if you want the best/only place in the country where you can try LOTS of seats out take a trip over to Tweeks in Wrexham where you can try out all the Cobra's and much much more....
Filby1

10th Mar 05 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So realy the Suzuka aint what im after the imola prob a better choise for me with the less deep sides prob gona be easyer to get in and out of.
TOMAS

10th Mar 05 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes but then how big are you? They are available in 2 widths. Im 14 stone and 5.10 and went for the slightly wider ones. Honestly you cant beat a Trip to Demon Tweeks to try them all out. Personally I love the seats with the side head protectors - I think these look the nuts but my budget wouldnt stretch...

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Recliners or Buckets? 23 database queries in 0.0105960 seconds