corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X12XE air mass meter and other bits.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X12XE air mass meter and other bits.
hazey-corsa

User status: Offline
10th Mar 05 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have one nearly new will fit new or old style corsa with this engine (I also hear it might fit the 1.0 12v engines too but Im not sure).

These are a common thing to go wrong on these engines as thats what happend to mine, I replaced it with this which cost me £90 they are over £200 from vauxhall when I crashed i put the old dodgy one back on and took this off to sell as I know these are hard to get hold of as I was looking for one for two months before I found one!

I also have a PVD panel filter which is identical to the pipercross design this has never been used as I crashed before I fitted it.

I have a leather Vauxhall wallet for holding all your documents as well.

Offers on everything!

Cheers Hazey
hazey-corsa

User status: Offline
11th Mar 05 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X12XE air mass meter and other bits. 25 database queries in 0.0075250 seconds