corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what do i do now?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what do i do now?
martferguson

User status: Offline
   14th Mar 05 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've developed a rattle from the engine, origionally thought it was the bottom end but now found out its the top end. sounds like the cam or one of the bearings for the cams has gone and busted the top end.

i'm thinking bout re-building the top end and putting in piper fast road cams but there gonna cost me £600 for the whole kit!!

but a mate has offered me a 2.0L 16v (c20xe) for around or just over the same price. what you think i should do?

2.0L 16v would be expensive on insurance but i'm gonna do it in the long run anyways.

also, how long have i got left on the c16xe with a dodgy cam? will it blow or be ok for a couple of months?

any advice welcome.

mart.
Rileysport

User status: Offline
14th Mar 05 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check your oil level, do an oil change, and if that dont shut it up try some of those funky additives that crop up on here every now and again

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what do i do now? 24 database queries in 0.0086010 seconds