corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20XE sump gasket

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE sump gasket
AJW

User status: Offline
   21st Mar 05 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

noticed a nice patch of oil on the drive this morning, checked the engine over and seems like its all seeping out of the sump gasket. Looks like quite difficult to change as the steering rack is in the way? would try myself but left arm is still injured how much am i looking to get ripped off (sorry i mean pay) a garage to do change it for me? or is anyone in the warwickshire area that can give me a hand if i pay in cash or beer??

really annoyed as all the gaskets were replaced when the engine was put in
pavorotti

21st Mar 05 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about 12 bar for the part!
myke

21st Mar 05 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exhaust has gotta come off.
not easy keeping the radiator in place, so probably a couple of hours labour, plus the gasket, plus oil, plus filter.

just over a ton?

New Poll