corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa gsi - for sale accident damage

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa gsi - for sale accident damage
speed_ed

User status: Offline
10th Apr 05 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite,

here goes, i am selling my accident damaged corsa gsi, still not to be sold (maybe i was asking too much) and we are moving house (and so needs to go). I want £500ono for it as it is, spoke about this to andy n i think its a bargin to anyone at that price.

brief note about parts on it...

stainless magnex bk box

full new exhaust (including down pipe n cat)

5 x 3 spoke alloys, all mint tyres

leather steering wheel

kit... bumper needs a fog light and repair to 3 cracks, side shirks and kit fine part from one skirt that has a crack in it, but again repairable.

interior is fine apart from one door card and bk seat card on the damaged side.

card has full electrics... e/w, e/m, pas, alarm n inmobiliser.

cars don 80k, and i have log book etc, not insurance declared so identity can be used?

full service 1 week b4 smash, includes... new discs, new pads, cam belt, poly v belt, plugs, oil change, oil filter, airfilter etc!

car seems to drive fine, although police wudnt like this, if you know wat i mean!

so...

is anyone interested? all the parts i have named above are worth the money, plus there is the engine....

i have got a rolling shell if anyone wishes to reshell it, which is wat i was doin (reason i wish to sell is the fact i go to uni in sheffeild and we are moving house, other than that i wud have completed the project!!!)

you may come down to view it, but i dont want time wasters, it has to go! PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR GAY LITTLE PARTS, I DO NOT WANT TO PISS ABOUT EMAILING PEOPLE BK, I WANT TO SELL THE CAR IN FULL.

i have pics on my website but its currently down! (so u may have seen them b4)

if the link i have put on doesnt work (to view pics) try this link...

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=206468

you may phone me on 07841745154, - i will not naswer to private number!!! if u can not take private number off your phone then text me first n i will answer.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa gsi - for sale accident damage 25 database queries in 0.0077081 seconds