corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » JAP KITS! & styling accesories

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JAP KITS! & styling accesories
corsa_fella

User status: Offline
15th Apr 05 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its not on topic but i know a few of you boys have jap motors!

basically i brought all the stock from a local store after they went bust and know have for resale and huge selection of carzone,carcept,wings west and carnoisuer body kits,lighting i.e lexus ect,interior accesories, neon kits, up rated brake kits n hoses such as 6 pot kits from ebc and aem!
nos kits and all sorts basically if your after something for a jap motor ive prob got it, im intending on posting most of it on ebay and relevant magazines , and if there is any interest on here i can send links ect!

most of the stuff is going to be sold at a extremely reasonable price!
all of the stock is new and with orders over £150 youl recieve, wait for it ..... a avon hat and duval audio shirt

if youve got any questions feel free to u2u me or contact me on akapiez@hotmail.com
or alternatively 07906982277

ian/tim sorry if the ol' add is againts policy or rules, just alerting fellow cs's who may be interested!

cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » JAP KITS! & styling accesories 25 database queries in 0.0088151 seconds