corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clifford Intellivoice (G4) & Clifford Smart Siren

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clifford Intellivoice (G4) & Clifford Smart Siren
stubs

User status: Offline
11th May 05 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the following items for sale:

A used Clifford Intellivoice (G4), complete with brain, wiring (has been cut, but has plenty left), interior & exterior siren, original box, user instructions & fitting instructions. I bought the unit for £120 just over 6 months ago & it was fitted to my Astra G. Due to moving house to a better area, I have decided this is no longer needed. It has been switched off for the past month & was removed earlier this week.

A brand new & boxed Clifford battery backup "smart siren". This was bought for £60 with the intention of "beefing up" the security of my Astra.. Again, due to moving to a nicer area, I felt it unneccessary, and never got round to fitting it. It is brand new, has never been fitted, and will work with any G4 or G5 Clifford security system.

I would like offers on both items before I put them on fleabay... I would prefer collection from Bolton/Ramsbottom. I am willing to split them if needed.

Please call/text me on 07977254084 to arrange something. (I will be offline for a few days now)

Ta,
Stu
stubs

User status: Offline
12th May 05 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK, so I managed to get online again tonight!!

BTTT

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clifford Intellivoice (G4) & Clifford Smart Siren 25 database queries in 0.0078380 seconds