corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » eBay problem, anyone had it before??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eBay problem, anyone had it before??
mestonian

User status: Offline
15th May 05 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been signed up to ebay for last 2 weeks, sold bout 3 items and bought about 13 items, positive feedback for all.

Then logged in few days ago and got a message "Account suspended, account belonging to previously suspended user, of user id <insert id here>"

Bearing in mind ive never used eBay before, and the message doesnt even tell me what previous ID is meant to be and still no reply from ebay after nearly 4 days, im quite confused!

Also bought about £100 worth of stuff through paypal, which im not sure will turn up now!?!
slugger_54132

15th May 05 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get emails from something/one saying its ebay saying my account has been suspended, click here to log in, when you click it appears to take you to ebay but it doesnt have https:// its only http:// so i think that s a con.

But if i go to ebay, by typing it in the adress bar, then log in i dont get anything at all? Is urs through ebay, or an email?
speedfreekz

15th May 05 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would contact ebay by phone if possible or make a complaint this sounds pretty serious if you still have money bein passed around
mestonian

15th May 05 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its through ebay, i literally the day before paid instantly for about 10 more items from £3 to £30 each and now my account is suspended, no money gone back to my paypal account, and cant get in touch with the sellers!!! Seriously peeved off, its basically saying ive been a user before and done something wrong, but ive literally never signed upto ebay before.

Conveniently cant find a phone number for eBay, everything through email, says they reply within 24 hours and its been 4 days still no reply!
speedfreekz

15th May 05 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.auctionknowhow.com/resource/ebay-phone-number.shtml

have a look at that, it is an american number dont no wether its genuine, depends how pissed off you are to try lol
mestonian

15th May 05 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I knew ebay were bad regarding customer service, but i didnt know people have made websites about just how bad. How can a company so huge have such a lack of contact? Peices of piss the lot of them. yeh mate pretty pissed off believe me.
Paul H

15th May 05 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

few phone numbers none are uk though

Ebay Phone Numbers:

(408) 558-7400
(408) 558-7401
1-800-322-9266
1-888-749-3229
1-408-376-6554 FAX
lewie

15th May 05 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you follow a link from an email
slugger_54132

15th May 05 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you tried logging on again?
ed

15th May 05 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got the same problem. They don't reply to your e-mails.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » eBay problem, anyone had it before?? 23 database queries in 0.0501492 seconds