corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » £650 C20LET for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author £650 C20LET for sale
Mattb

User status: Offline
   12th May 05 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale... the LET out of my old calibra turbo.

the engine itself is in pretty good nick, no rattles, smoke, bangs etc. it comes with a cosscast head which has recently had the valve guides replaced. It also has courtenay hi-torque cams fitted and a cool running thermostat. the engine comes complete with an uncut wiring loom and a fully working ECU. all the ancilleries are included (power steering pump, alternator and starter motor) all work fine. also inclued are a pair of driveshafts (for the C.V joints) all the piping you'll need including brake servo pipe, fuel pipes etc except the main boost pipe from the intercooler to the top hat. also the exhaust down pipe is included.
the turbo itself doesnt smoke but the wastegate has fallen apart so it doesnt hold any boost. im not sure if it can be repaired hence the price of the engine..

feel free to U2U me but it may take a while to get back to you as i have limited internet access at the moment.
you can ring or text me on 07812 597947.

Matt
Mattb

14th May 05 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLDDDDDDDDD
ed

16th May 05 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are my worst friend I was going to buy this after Max Live

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » £650 C20LET for sale 25 database queries in 0.0153220 seconds