corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Partially Modded Cheap Corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Partially Modded Cheap Corsa
Gazz

User status: Offline
8th May 05 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1994 N Plate, 1.4 8v. Frost Metallic Blue. The car has got 6 months road tax on it at the startand of the week and is M.O.T'd until the start of December.

The car has done just just over 104070K miles but got a new engine put in at 80 odd thousand. The engine which went in had 50K on it so it should be about 70K on the engine now. The car has had a full respray and it is in excellent condition for its age. It was given a service a few weeks ago, with everything being done. The timing belt was done when I put in the new engine as well.

The bad points... The car was in a minor accident and has still to be sprayed, I have been quoted £150 to do the job so I am considering doing this first and then bumping the asking price up after I get it sprayed. It has a new bonnet and front bumper on it. The car has been repaired to M.O.T standards as it passed in December.

The Mods include:

Facelift Front Bumper (with V Grille)
Ultra Lexus Lights
Vauxhall Vectra Brakes
Blue Gear Gaitor and Chrome Gearknob
Rear Windows Tinted
Strut Brace
15" Corsa C SXi Wheels with Michelin Energy Tyres all round (best tyres I have ever had).
Clarion CD Player
Door Speakers
It is also lowered 40mm on Gmax suspension
Splitfire Spring Dampeners

The only reason I am selling this is because I have bought another car and dont need it anymore, and it is just sitting there with the tax slowly running out on it.

And if you want I will also throw in some Gmax Shortened Gas Dampeners which I bought for £100 but never got round to fitting and I dont plan on fitting them now, they are still in the packaging.

Looking for £1000 or thereabouts. Was thinking of returning it to standard and then selling it but if someone wants it they can get it sprayed for next to nothing and have a fairly decent car.

All inspections welcome, I have got nothing to hide...

Here is a picture of it...

onephatsausage

8th May 05 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i might be interested depending on ur location
Gazz

8th May 05 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am from Motherwell in Scotland.

But I am willing to travel a wee bit if anyone is seriously interested. This car has never let me down and I recently done a tour of the United Kingdom in it. The only place it hasn't been is Northern Ireland.

[Edited on 08-05-2005 by Gazz]
Gazz

8th May 05 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will put a wee bit more information on here if anyone needs it. I bought the car from 'Pugeot Motorway Cars' in December 2003. Started to moddify it right away, with a CD Player and lights bought in the week I also got the car. I was considering puting a bodykit on it but then decided to put a C20XE into it; this was the reason for the suspension and brakes modifications. And I did have BK Racing 299s on it but I swapped them for Corsa C SXi wheels and good tyres for that stealthy appearance. Then came the strut brace and tints.

I was at the world famous Strathclyde Park one day and the VOSA stopped me for the front windows being tinted too much and asked me to remove them on the spot or I would have to travel half way across Scotland for them to be re-checked a week later. So thats why I only have the rear windows tinted now.
Gazz

10th May 05 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Open to offers, the Tax and Test are slowly running out.
Gazz

12th May 05 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just given this car a wash, put another £5 of petrol in it, and cleaned out the inside of it. Anyone interested...
Gazz

19th May 05 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a good few replies but it is the distance that is the problem with them all. If anyone is interested I will consider travelling a little bit... BTTT

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Partially Modded Cheap Corsa 25 database queries in 0.0321121 seconds