corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I love this Astra

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I love this Astra
Katie

User status: Offline
25th May 05 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The first one is nasty
Tom

25th May 05 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1600power
any1 remember that purple wide arch E30 they did that was a prize for sum1 (like a collect 10 issues and you can enter the prize draw sorta thing)

that car was immense, remember seeing it years and years ago and thinking fuck me!!!!

The fella who worked in motor world in moreton (not far from me) won that, sold it about 2 days later the clever, clever, clever bloke

I used to have all those pics and the old school a2l tbo etc nova's and the wide arched corrado on my Design Technology folder for school
Tom

25th May 05 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remember the carlton 'project' aswell the yellow one with 3 spokes and someone wrapped it about a week after winning it
Ojc

25th May 05 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done himself a favour there then.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I love this Astra 23 database queries in 0.0097480 seconds