corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » its looking like im not gonna manage to be ready in time for pvs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author its looking like im not gonna manage to be ready in time for pvs
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th May 05 at 08:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not looking to sharp.

car is having a few problem with gear selection, brakes and other bits and pieces...

which i am now skint, due to having to get 2 new tires for mot, getting mot tax and insurance.

hoping for it 2 be ready for end of the week, but want time to get the car driving nice before i take a long journey when everything will go wrong.

ill see how bits and pieces go, if i dont have it ready, i may come up in a mates car on the sunday

Dan

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Kyle T
Premium Member

29th May 05 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont worry, My car wont even be as good as standard for PVS

I planned to get my keyed tailgate and left hand side sprayed for PVS, but couldnt get booked in till the Monday

Bugger

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
ed_jones

30th May 05 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur not the only ones. i hoped to fit a rieger body kit but due to failing me mot and a few other costly repairs since march i found it tight to mod me car on how i wanted it for pvs. so i might just sell it. will be on classifieds soon
drunkenfool

30th May 05 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ditto, car has been in the bodyshop for 5 weeks ad he's done nothing, so 6 days before the show i still need an engine, bodyskit fitted and a full respray
Joff

30th May 05 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ditto, mine's also not ready

I've only got about 15 miles worth of petrol left and Santa Pod is a good 30 miles.
JayCarr

30th May 05 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my cars going to have a standard front bumper on it and the rest of the kit still on
ryzer

30th May 05 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine has sprung a fuel leak. and has a slow puncture. excellent.
N90ATH

31st May 05 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well all mine will ahve is some 15" alloys a exhaust and sprayed interior so hey pretty standard lol may not even clean it and show a real heap

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » its looking like im not gonna manage to be ready in time for pvs 24 database queries in 0.0093682 seconds