corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Best CDR Brand for Vauxhall Multichanger - Help !

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best CDR Brand for Vauxhall Multichanger - Help !
KPGrimmy

User status: Offline
12th Jun 05 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I have a Corsa C with the 4 CD in dash CD Changer, however, all of the copied CD's that I play (As I don't like leaving originals in the car) jump quite badly.

Does any one know of a brand of CDR that works well with standard Vauxhall CD Players/Multichangers ?

Thanks in advance.
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Jun 05 at 12:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what speed do you burn them at ?? if u lower the speed, it gives a better image on the disk, cos i had this problem with the cd player in my room an the car !!

Mase

New Poll