corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA 2000 X REG 46K 1.2 16V ARDEN BLUE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED - £2200 QUICK SALE NEEDED ! PICS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA 2000 X REG 46K 1.2 16V ARDEN BLUE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED - £2200 QUICK SALE NEEDED ! PICS
5doormodder

User status: Offline
19th Jun 05 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just purchased a Honda CRX Del Sol So im now putting my modified 1.2 16v 2000 x reg corsa b back to standard to sell and splitting all the parts on it which are now all up for offer !!

The corsa is going to be sold as almost standard, it has only covered 46k miles, full service history, original recipt from vaux, only one previous onwer before me, HPI clear with certificate, m.o.t til september and 2 months tax remaining, comes with a clifford concept 350 g5 alarm (new out) with remote central locking and remote boot opening !!! It will have a few other subtle little modifications like 15 inch alloys lowered 60mm with ebc drilled and groved front discs and blue stuff pads + tinted windows all round nice stainless steel exhaust and sony cd player + original casette player + nice rear subtle rare spoiler and chrome bonnet power lifters.

Bodywork wise it will be standardish - Its done 46k miles has electric windows, heated + electric mirrors, leather gear gaiter with chrome surround, some colour coded dash parts etc - its de-badged but i still have the badges somewhere if you want to put them back on.

The car has a few small scratches and stone chips on the bonnet and also a tiny dent in the drivers wing, but nothing major that cant be put right for a couple of quid.

Im looking for a quick sale on the corsa, will accept offers around £2200 o.n.o for the car as described above, as cant afford to keep 2 cars running and dont have the room on the drive !! - Will post pics soon !!

Below is an old picture of the car, but it is pretty much what it will come like but on a x reg.

[Edited on 20-06-2005 by 5doormodder]

Mase
Premium Member

19th Jun 05 at 21:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where bouts is the car ??? any pics ??

Cheers

Steve

Mase
5doormodder

19th Jun 05 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the car in in derby, derbyshire (east midlands)

only pictures i have of the car are modified ones as I have not yet put it back to standard.

basicly it will come as described above, original front and back bumper and arches and no ice apart fron standard speakers and a sony cd player.

I will be ptting the car back to standard this week, so I will post some pictures as soon as its done, Im just posting this add a little early to see what intrest i get.

thanks
5doormodder

20th Jun 05 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spent a few hours today putting it back standard, almost there, just the rear lights, alloys and arches to be changed now, then I will get some pictures up for everyone to see, as i know cars just wont sell without pictures !!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CORSA 2000 X REG 46K 1.2 16V ARDEN BLUE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED - £2200 QUICK SALE NEEDED ! PICS 26 database queries in 0.0062270 seconds