corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Im selling my Software (as im switching to mac) - Photoshop 7.0, Propellerhead Reason 2.5, Quark 5.0

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Im selling my Software (as im switching to mac) - Photoshop 7.0, Propellerhead Reason 2.5, Quark 5.0
The squire

User status: Offline
7th Jul 05 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Guys

Just got my new apple mac and am NEVER goin back to windows so am sellin off my software that wont work on the mac. Its all legal by the way. Heres a list of what im sellin (Sorry, only 1 copy of each!)

Photoshop 7.0 - £ 20
Quark 5.0 - £ 20
Sony Acid 4.0 - £ 20 (Bootleg Making studio)
Dreamweaver - £ 20
Cool edit 2.0 - £ 20
Raduga 3 - £ 20(Radio Automation)
Reason 2.5 - £ 20

Payment by paypal to lesiln@hotmail.com

Cheers

(please dont anybody email me asking me to make copies, IT WONT HAPPEN!1) Postage is only like a euro as im in ireland so ill sort that!!

Cheers again!

[Edited on 07-07-2005 by The squire]

[Edited on 07-07-2005 by The squire]
The squire

7th Jul 05 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^
fragpot

8th Jul 05 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What version of dreamweaver is it?
Jay

9th Jul 05 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is MAC any good? Always been told they are crap, and have never bothered, but you give of vibes that its ALOT better than windows lol

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Im selling my Software (as im switching to mac) - Photoshop 7.0, Propellerhead Reason 2.5, Quark 5.0 25 database queries in 0.0104189 seconds