corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » new show in hants!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new show in hants!
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
12th Apr 05 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dear Club runner / Organiser / Trading company.

Let me introduce myself.

I am an organiser that wants to run the biggest car show on the South Coast of England
This show is for car enthusiasts only and ran by a car enthusiast too.

I am aiming at showing over 700 cars over the 6th and 7th August and can only acheive this if car enthusiasts like your self attend.
I will not have any dolly birds or gimmicks as yet but this might change in the coming months but this event will definately be a chilled out weekend in an area of the country of natural beauty (The New Forest Hampshire).

Yes the show will be Free for all Visitors who want to see the cars but as usual there is a nominal fee for your club / company to display its cars or goods for sale.
Included in this is the camping site for participants and dedicated areas of the show grounds for your club/s.

Well I could dribble on for hours but you will get as board as I so here is the deal.

To show your car for the 2 days including camping for 2 nights £15 that includes all who are in the cars as visitors.
Visitors parking arrangements are £4 for each day they attend the show.

If you are wanting to attend as a trader, the cost of the pitches will range from £200 - £400 for the weekend with security present throughout your stay.
To determine the cost of the pitch which will be on, "solid concrete based floor" please indicate what size display area you require.
I as the organiser only intend having 10 - 15 traders there for the duration of the show.

As you will see from my Linked Web page we have tried to cater for all requirements on the day.

[http://www.customise-perfection.co.uk/cp_carshow/index.htm[/URL]

or www.customise-perfection.co.uk and hit the link to the right of the page.

This event is supported by the New Forest Police and Fawly Parish Council and many other local businesses who have an avid interest in cars.

Please could you help me make this event a success by sending the link above to all of your club members who fancy a weekend away with others who talk and walk the same language.

Where possible I will try and put all makes of cars together but this will be dependant on how many we have to show on the day.
If the event proves to be bigger than anticipated I will make more space available for clubs - I have space potentially for over 1200 cars on the day this does not include parking for the visitors which will also cater for over 700 cars.
Being in the Subaru Owners Club for some years now it is always difficult to find a venue which can cater for many cars but after after long negotiations I have found the most idillic and coolest venue in the Country.

Venue:

Gang Warily Sports Centre
Newlands Road
Blackfield
Southampton
S045 1GA
( 02380 893603 )

So please help make this event a success in its first year by signing up for the event.
Please go to the linked web page and print of the booking form and complete this, then send this with payment to the address attached.
I will where posible reply by e-mail within 7 days to acknowledge payment then send you / your club a receipt with official car display stickers for the days.

Once again I thank you in advance for attending the South Coasts biggest car show of the year.

Alan Waistell
Events Organiser
frog_southampton

12th Apr 05 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm....sounds good
ChazSXi

12th Apr 05 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btw that isnt me organising it..ive copied and pasted off another site!
VegasPhil
Premium Member

16th Apr 05 at 00:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
VegasPhil
Premium Member

9th Jul 05 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This still happening? Who would go?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » new show in hants! 25 database queries in 0.0127149 seconds