corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Airbrushed XE rockercover gaskets

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Airbrushed XE rockercover gaskets
rossastra16v

User status: Offline
21st Jul 05 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys a mate of mine is starting his own bussiness Airbrushing. I Have three Xe rockercover Here That we are going to air brush and sell. The price of the rocker covers will be about £200-£250 but for that you can decide what you want air brushed on there. all you will have to do is send a photo or give me an idea of what you want and i will send you the cover back in about a week. Below is some stuff that he has done already.

If you want anything else done pm me with details and i will get back to you with prices
Cosa Pete

21st Jul 05 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will egt some pic's of my new ride and send a u2u...it's something big, bold, and very dark and medloic mind!! Full over spray but all airbursh
Adam-D

21st Jul 05 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bonnet is cool

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Airbrushed XE rockercover gaskets 25 database queries in 0.0060701 seconds