corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » rolling road day,well lane,batley, sunday 21st august

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rolling road day,well lane,batley, sunday 21st august
vxlscc west yorks

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 05 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right folks, its time i pushed this event i think and would like to invite everybody with a vauxhall to the rolling road and meet we're going to hold on the 21st august at well lane turbo centre,batley, west yorkshire.
I was just going to have a rolling road day but thought it would be good if we turned it into a meet too,if you want to go on the rollers then please feel free to put your name down on the list at the bottom of this thread, prices will be £30 per car (either 2wd or 4wd) and you'll get an accurate readout of what power your car as.There are a few more to go on th elist but im still getting some idea of exactly who does want to go on so i'll update when i know whats happening.

So come on people lets make this one of the big events in august!!
cheers steve

1,vectrai500- vectra v6
2,pipski- vectra v6
3,warren- cavalier turbo
4,craig s- vectra
5,craig s's mate- vectra
6,gazvectrasri140- vectra
7,warrens mate- corsa 16v turbo
8,dan- corsa 2.0 16v
sassyminx

4th Aug 05 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wouldnt of minded takin the fiances Cossie on but were at national day that weekend
corsa_crew

4th Aug 05 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

national meet for me 2 i fink

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » rolling road day,well lane,batley, sunday 21st august 24 database queries in 0.0073540 seconds