corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Complete 2.0i 16v 20XE in great condition!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Complete 2.0i 16v 20XE in great condition!
GTE16vBrett

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 05 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My XE is for sale. It is currently in my Astra GTE 16v and can still be heard running, I wont remove it from the car untill I have a deffinate sale. It is an early lambda-less 20XE, and will come complete with all ancilaries, inc a mint F20 that doesnt cruch/whine etc.

The engine itself has covered only 95k miles, I have put 27k of these on since buying the car in November 2003. The car has NEVER let me down in all those miles. I have maintained it meticulously, the cambelt was changed 10k miles ago, oil changed every 5-7k miles, it had new plugs, leads, dizzy cap and rotor arm less than 2000 miles ago at a cost of £70. Most fueling sensors have also been replaced at some point. The sump gasket has also been replaced with an 8v rubber one. I will provide what recipts I can.

It currently has a Magnex 4-1 SS manifold on it, I will sell this with the engine if required. I have done the throttle body mod too. It will come with a red rocker cover and camblet cover and a silver spark plug cover (see pic)

This is a fantastic engine which made 164BHP at Interpro last time I ran it (before the addition of the manifold) and at the start of July it ran a 15.2 1/4 mile on my first ever go. This engine has absolutly no flat spots, it does not smoke and the tappets are fine too.

Rare chance to own an unmolested XE! Many people on MIG will vouch for the speed and condition of this engine. If I could afford to keep it for something else I most deffinatly would!

£400 with everything mentioned above included. PM me with your requirements.

GTE16vBrett

3rd Aug 05 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
GTE16vBrett

4th Aug 05 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
jamied

4th Aug 05 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bargain m8

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Complete 2.0i 16v 20XE in great condition! 25 database queries in 0.0048270 seconds