corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » The best colour for my car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The best colour for my car
purpleperil

User status: Offline
   7th Aug 05 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guys - need your advice please

I want to get my corsa project on the go, and the first step is a respray. I want to spend as little money/effort as possible and want to get you ideas.

At the minute it is a kind of purple berry colour (described as blue) would get pics up if I knew how to.

I think this colour is pretty cool and very unique so thought about getting a touch of metallic put into the mix.

Do you think this would look okay, as I want to spruce up my car, but dont want to strip it for a complete colour change

Cheers me dears
Mo

7th Aug 05 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think u should get all the other bits done first and leave the re-spray to the end cause it'll look 'fresh' then
mikehiow

7th Aug 05 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really like vauxhall arden blue and atlantic blue, both quality colours, wonder what would happen if they were flipped
purpleperil

7th Aug 05 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only probs with leaving to the end is that I want to get the bumpers and tailgate matching the bodywork.

I understand what you mean about leaving it to be the final touch.
ed

7th Aug 05 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Save up and have it all done at once. It's the only way.
Reedy

7th Aug 05 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically are you looking to put a body kit on it? if so, get those fitted on the car and then get it sprayed, make sure you goto a decent bodyshop and make sure they colour code your, handles, boot lock and even ask them to do the scuttle pannel and roof railings to make it look even better.
ed

7th Aug 05 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, if you start mixing up colours together to get sustom colours done when you come to get new parts added like smooth tailgates and bumpers the colour will need to be blended into the existing paint because the paint will never match. In fact, the same can be said even for standard colours. Will actualy cost less to have all the work done at once.

New Poll