corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Angel Eye Headlights + More

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Angel Eye Headlights + More
therafiman

User status: Offline
19th Sep 05 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm selling a pair of angel eye headlights (the ones on ebay, the £80 ones not the projector or JDM ones) that I got from Kris TD off this site last year. Excellent condition. They're still on my car so if any1 wants pics let me kno.

I also have a pair of 180W Pioneer 6x9s with a stealth shelf i made for them, and a Sony CDX-S2000 CD Player that won't read cds too well any more (probably fixable but I wouldn't know). Don't know how sure I am about whether I want to sell these, but I probably will do if theres enough interest.

Also a K&N Induction Kit for a 1.0 12v. Only used for a few months before I took it off again.

Offers pls...

[Edited on 19-09-2005 by therafiman]

[Edited on 19-09-2005 by therafiman]
williams1.5

20th Sep 05 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are they legal?
therafiman

20th Sep 05 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Perfectly legal as far as i'm aware, the car passed its MOT with them fitted and i've never had any trouble with the law over them.

If anyone is interested in them please could you make me an offer, preferably in this thread rather than by u2u so i dont hav 2 go back and forth between ppl askin if they'll top sum1 elses offer. I've had a few ppl u2u'ing and askin me for a price - I don't want to set one just yet. Whoever pays most gets em. Or if u really hav 2 u2u, at least let me know roughly how much u want em 4. If its enough I may just sell them without waiting 4 more offers, cos i want a quick(ish) sale.

Also one persons asked 4 a pic, so I'll take one soon and post it here...
therafiman

20th Sep 05 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok here's a pic. the clarity of the lights has come out really crap because it was still daylight when i took this, but it should be enough (one of the rings seems 2 hav come out ok, oddly). if anyone really wants 2 c in-the-dark pics, let me kno and i'll get off my arse and take sum more

williams1.5

21st Sep 05 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in the dark pics plz m8 and i might c what i can do

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Angel Eye Headlights + More 25 database queries in 0.0101471 seconds