corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ASTRA GTE 2.0 16V Turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ASTRA GTE 2.0 16V Turbo
Bradz

User status: Offline
24th Sep 05 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ASTRA GTE 2.0 16V TURBO

Mk2 Astra GTE fitted with Calibra Turbo Engine.

I took this car in a p/x so dont know much about it or its History, but i do know it FLY's

The Car is also fitted with the Calibra 6 Speed Box.

The engine runs spot on with no smoke etc.

i was told the engine was fitted 2 years ago at a cost of £4000 by some Tuning Compnay here in Scotland.

The gearbox is spot on with no knocks or whines.

The engine drives good with Plenty of power and holds boost fine. the cylinder head has a very slight rattle from cold (sticky hydraulic lifters) but goes quiet when warm, ive had loads of Turbo cars etc and most of them have done the same, its very minor and DOES NOT affect the driving or performance of the car.

The ONLY mod to the engine is the Dump Valve and Blue Samco hoses.

The car has just been MOT for one year and had BRAND NEW shocks and springs fitted along with a few new other parts (owners bill was £1100)

As i said i took this car in P/X so im still waiitng on the look book, but a full recipet will be given to the wiiing bidder.

The Bodywork on the car is good and at some point has new arches fitted but i wouldnt say they have been done that great, but still look ok, I was told the car had a TOTAL respray 3 months ago.

The seats are fine with no rips etc.

this is not your usual rubbish and is a great runner.

The Floor pan is SOLID and the best ive seen on a mk2 GTE, so this car will fly other MOt's in years to come.

I may p/x another car, e-mail what you have.

£2450 ono

[Edited on 24-09-2005 by Bradz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ASTRA GTE 2.0 16V Turbo 25 database queries in 0.0099790 seconds