corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best diesel - hatchback

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best diesel - hatchback
SVM 286

User status: Offline
29th Sep 05 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gavin
yeah atm i'm getting like under 100 mile for a tenner and thats bull crap if i'm gonna be doing 100 miles a day.

i'm not overally too fussed about what diesel to get... as long as it saves me money and it kidda holds it value... all the better

Bloody hell that's good!

Wish I could get 100 miles out of a tenner, I haven't done that in about ten years.

Currently getting approximately 31-33 miles on average from a tenner.

I'd keep the car you've got. Sounds quite economical.
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
29th Sep 05 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bwbw
quote:
Originally posted by Gavin
was looking at the 1.5 versions ^^^

1.5 best version by far, more reliable than the 1.4 and not exactly sluggish either

drove 1300miles in 2 days in a 106 1.5d and didnt like it. Altho we got 600miles to one tank sitting around 70-80mph they feel really small imo. Remember one point on the motorway overtaking a bus we started going up hill and the bus was catching me again so dropped it into 4th and we started pulling away again but when going into 5th I didnt feel it went into gear right and in the slight second delay the bus passed me again. I would get a 306 or even a 406 as they just dont feel safe cars. With the bhp increase someone mentioned my mate does this, u need one with the bosch pump i think but its just turning the fuel up and it is pretty quick altho more smokey. My mate put an xantia intercooler and stuff on and I was told once the boost was up it was pretty quick but a conrod came thru the block a few days later...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best diesel - hatchback 23 database queries in 0.0094700 seconds