corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » trading on CS

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author trading on CS
Tim
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
7th Oct 05 at 10:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty G
I've never had a problem and have bought things off people quite a few times. I try to trade with Premium members when I can, dont no why, just seem more trust worthy. I usually ask for pic of the actual item I'm buying too.

This is also good because we either have their address on record, or we can easily get hold of it with the police involved...

People are also less likely to 'grab your money and run' if they've bothered to sign up as a paid member of the site (imho).
Wrighty

7th Oct 05 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea corsAsh cant say i werent warned tbh
Doug

7th Oct 05 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have not yet had a problem on here but I am cautious about who i deal with
Rebrabuk

7th Oct 05 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Rebrabuk
There are very very few people who i would trust to trade with on here though, where as on other forums i wouldn't hesitate to buy from someone i'd never even spoke to before as the whole trading setup/rules are far better.
Utter poppycock as usual. Every community bar none will have problem traders, I defy you to provide me with a completely safe trading environment comparable in size to this one.

As for rules - keep talking - yet again my interest is aroused in how your good advice can transform the place.

I'm not going through this discussion every time you don't like what i say. It's my opinion, to which i would hope i am entitled. If this is not the case, please remove it, you have the powers that be.
Tim
Site Administrator

7th Oct 05 at 12:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rebrabuk
I'm not going through this discussion every time you don't like what i say. It's my opinion, to which i would hope i am entitled. If this is not the case, please remove it, you have the powers that be.

I think what Ian is trying to say is that we would value constructive criticism (i.e. actually suggest a valid improvement to the process), rather than just consistently knocking it.

If other sites do it so much better, then actually tell us how they differ?

We're not mind readers, nor do we run CS for financial gain -- it's all solely donated time. Sometimes I can't help feeling that this fact is overlooked, and there are plenty of times that I've been tempted to shut the site down. I pride myself on the fact we suffer less performance or downtime issues than every other site I seem to visit. Coding of extra features sadly falls to the back of the queue when we have moderation or maintenance issues to deal with.
Jay

7th Oct 05 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by t_benn_1
I've never had a problem so far and for some reason' i do trust people on here they have always kept there word and to that respect i will always keep my word.

If you don't trust people here go somewhere else.

FUCK ME!!!
Thats rich coming from you, you are the biggest time waster EVER on CorsaSport, remember when you wanted my kit and boot, you arranged to meet up, I stripped my car and had it ready, I arranged my lift, you never turned up, you gave me a false number... I had to put my car back together cause I needed it the next day! Dont come with all the "if you dont trust people on here go elsehwre" when its probably you who hes complaining about lol

Never met a time waster like you before Why dont you go elsewhere!
Rebrabuk

7th Oct 05 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've made suggestions in the past and apparantly they're in the process of implementation. Time will tell..

But until i feel that improvement has been made, my feelings will remain the same and my comments will reflect my feelings.
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

7th Oct 05 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've brought several things off cs and they've all been fine except 1....where 'Rossastra16v' did not send the item and ceased contact! Just took my £50 and ran....FUCKING CUNT!

I now have a policy to only buy from premium members.

[Edited on 07-10-2005 by Sly_SRi]

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
Wrighty

7th Oct 05 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JayMSRi
quote:
Originally posted by t_benn_1
I've never had a problem so far and for some reason' i do trust people on here they have always kept there word and to that respect i will always keep my word.

If you don't trust people here go somewhere else.

FUCK ME!!!
Thats rich coming from you, you are the biggest time waster EVER on CorsaSport, remember when you wanted my kit and boot, you arranged to meet up, I stripped my car and had it ready, I arranged my lift, you never turned up, you gave me a false number... I had to put my car back together cause I needed it the next day! Dont come with all the "if you dont trust people on here go elsehwre" when its probably you who hes complaining about lol

Never met a time waster like you before Why dont you go elsewhere!

jesus! id be a bit pissed off at that-why do that to someone though?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » trading on CS 24 database queries in 0.0396180 seconds