corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help please
m1ke

User status: Offline
7th Oct 05 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want a new backbox for my corsa at the moment it is about 3" i would really want a 6" or a 8" but ive seen this and was woundering if it is any good
Corsa B Sportex Tailbox Single 4" Jap Style
"Sports tailbox manufactured by Sportex from mild steel and suitable for all Corsa B models. The tailpipe is single 4" Jap style slash cut and is available with an optional burnt tip as in the photograph. Sportex exhausts carry an 18 month guarantee."
that is the whole back box isent it ?
many thanks
Mike
m1ke

7th Oct 05 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Oct 05 at 22:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jap won't suit the Corsa IMO.
Gregor

7th Oct 05 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a magnex.
MR2Mike

7th Oct 05 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jap doesnt really suit corsa, looks a bit chav, although they do have a nice sound...... ive got a 6x4 peco oval backbox which sounds great, although i admit sebring ones are better. magnex are very good also
m1ke

8th Oct 05 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how can an exhaust look chavey and i like the jap stlye exhaust better than magnex , just like i perfer jap style bodykits they look qauilty,
so is it the whole back box then ?
Bullet Proof SRi

8th Oct 05 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sportex often make exhausts that have a ppoor fit and tbh for an extra few notes you can get much better.

jap boxes look ok i spoise, but they often start to look crappy after a short time, as the tailpipes are usually thin unrolled tips that tend to bubble and go a brown colour.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please 24 database queries in 0.0095320 seconds