corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall corsa sport 1.6 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall corsa sport 1.6 16v
nikdegreek

User status: Offline
8th Oct 05 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stunning red vauxhall corsa sport. It is flame red in colour and is a 1.6 16v engine.

It comes with the following extras:

Clifford intelliguard 850 alarm system. (includes remote central locking)
Imrscher twin pipe Back box.
Premium sound system consisting of custom kicker components in the front and alpine coaxials in the rear. Std head unit.
It has 16" tornado alloys made by team dynamics
Custom interior with richbrook accessories.
I will also include a BMC CDA induction kit.
Irmscher front grill (std can be supplied)
Also available tinted rear lights.

Although mileage states 60000, i replaced the engine at 53000 with a brand new GM engine straight from vauxhall. This was fitted by my local saab garage (all receipts and info present). This cost in excess of £2000. At the same time the radiator was replaced and a full service was carried out.

This car comes with fsh (stamps not present all the way through, for unknown reason). I purchased the car at the start of 2004 from a dealer.

This car has been very carefully looked after and the paint is not faded like most red corsas. Regularly cleaned, waxed and polished

[Edited on 08-10-2005 by nikdegreek]
nikdegreek

8th Oct 05 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking for offers?
nikdegreek

9th Oct 05 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on people??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall corsa sport 1.6 16v 25 database queries in 0.0077221 seconds